Who/What you are?
- The Diamond Business Association is a Nonprofit Corporation created to enhance the growth and development of the Diamond Business Improvement District…
Why you exist (Specific Purpose)?
- to enhance the growth and development of the Diamond Business Improvement District (Diamond BID)
- to create partnerships between business and property owners that promote economic revitalization
- combat deterioration in the community served by the Diamond Business Association
- to administer business and property owner assessment districts under contract with the City of San Diego
- improve the economic prosperity of business within Southeast San Diego registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
The Diamond Business Association, Inc. dba Southeastern Diamond Business District is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Contributions to the Diamond Business Association, Inc. are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Diamond Business Association’ tax identification number is 80-0767111.