Please find links and updated list of enforcement contact numbers to help address various issues in our district.
COVID-19 PANDEMIC INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
The Diamond Business Association is watching closely for information and resources that will benefit its members. Please feel free to call Liliana Garcia-Rivera, Executive Director, at 619-888-4633 with questions and concerns. In the meantime, below are helpful links with general information.
- Governer’s Executive Order
- County Health Officer Order
- Mayor’s Executive Order
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- CDC Interim Guideance for Businesses and Employers
- San Diego Workforce Partnership COVID-19 Updates for Businesses
- EDD – How to file a Partial Claim
CITY OF SAN DIEGO RESOURCES
- Business Start-up
- 10 Key Steps to Starting a Business
- 10 Pasos Clave para Iniciar su Negocio
- Enforcement Responsibilities
- Bike Racks
SAN DIEGO COUNTY RESOURCES
CALIFORNIA STATE RESOURCES
- Department of General Services – Small Business Eligibility Requirements
- Department of Transportation – Office of Business & Economic Opportunity
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RESOURCES
CHECK BACK OFTEN AS WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS PAGE!
Contact us if you have a specific need: 619-255-3604 or firstname.lastname@example.org