The Diamond Business Association, Inc., (dba) as the Southeastern Diamond Business District (www.sdbd.org) is seeking a qualified bookkeeping service to provide bookkeeping services and provide monthly financial reports for the non-profit business improvement district organization, which service approximately 400 businesses within its geographical boundaries.
Services to be Provided
Under the direction of the Executive Director, this position is responsible for performing a variety of bookkeeping and accounting duties, which includes the following functions:
- Maintain the Diamond Business Association’s QuickBooks Accounting System;
- Prepare City of San Diego required Monthly Reconciliation Report of all member assessment funds received;
- Process twice-monthly payroll and accounts payable;
- Process all required Federal, State and local tax filings and other reports;
- Reconcile bank statements and maintain financial records, including general ledger; and
- Provide management and Board of Directors with monthly financial reports in accordance with established annual budget.
Your firm’s history and explanation of qualifications, including experience working with non-profits and government derived funds;
- Will require proof of General Liability insurance as prescribed by the City of San Diego;
- Please provide your fee for this request. There is a preference for a flat monthly rate. You may also provide an estimate of the number of hours and your firm’s hourly rate.
Please email responses to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 3, 2016 by end of the business day via email only.
Diamond Business Association, Inc.
Office: (619) 255-3604
415 Euclid Avenue, Ste. K-13San Diego, California 92114