Office Administrative Assistant
Great opportunity to work with a nonprofit organization; the Diamond Business Association, Inc. is seeking an entry level position to work with a team of business owners and community members, who are passionate about serving in the community. This position offers a great learning experience in the nonprofit and business owner’s world as well the community in South East San Diego in a very unique geographical area known as the Diamond BID.
- Keeping track of bills and invoices
- Preparing and organizing reports
- Helping with banking transactions and record keeping
- Other minor accounting reports and procedures
- Administrative and clerical duties
- Communication with business owners and vendors
- Customer Service
- Ordering and managing supplies and inventory
- Business, Community and Vendor relations
- Data base management
- Website management and maintenance
- Creating weekly and monthly reports
- Creating and maintaining meeting notes and minutes.
- Visiting business owners at their location in the community
- Meeting with Business owners and take notes of their needs and concerns
- Helping owners create a basic plan of action
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- No previous administrative and accounting experience is required
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) (Bilingual in Spanish will be a plus)
- Solid computer ability with MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Must be trustworthy with strong work ethic
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Must be able to successfully pass background and drug screen
This is a Full time position (Temp-to-hire) with (3 month probationary period) position paying up to $42K; some of the benefits include: paid sick leave, paid holidays. Monday–Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm. in a professional office work setting that requires formal or semi-formal dress code.
Office is located in San Diego at 5003 Imperial Ave.
We want you to love where you work – so if you think this is the right place for you, apply today!
To Submit Resume:
Submit your resume via email directly to all:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com